We offer a variety of psychological evaluations to best meet your needs.
Our psychological evaluation and treatment process is customized for you and is very comprehensive. Often, people have more than one area that needs to be addressed. For example, a child may have ADHD, but it may go undetected because they are very bright, or they may have a learning disability that goes undetected because poor grades are blamed on ADHD.
We want to ensure you have a comprehensive screening for your child and your concerns, so you can have the information you need to make the best decisions to ensure your child’s future success.
- We offer comprehensive ADHD testing for children, adolescents, college-aged students, and adults
- You receive a robust report that includes all of the testing results and numerous recommendations
- If your child has ADHD, they may qualify for academic accommodations to help them be more successful in school
- Standardized tests such as the ACT and SAT offer accommodations for those who qualify. Our ADHD evaluations meet standardized testing requirements for special testing accommodations.
Gifted evaluations/gifted testing
- We offer IQ testing to determine whether your child qualifies for gifted education
- Intelligence (IQ) Testing for children age 3-18
- Local schools normally accept IQ testing in lieu of their own testing
Testing for learning disabilities
- Evaluations to determine if your child has a learning disability
- learning disabilities include disabilities with reading comprehension, mathematics and written expression
- The evaluations include a robust report that includes all of the testing results and numerous recommendations
- If your child has a learning disability, they may qualify for academic accommodations to help them be more successful in school
Other psychological evaluations
- Evaluations for anxiety and depression
- Personality Testing
- Evaluations to help guide career choices
- School Observations
- Consultation with School Officials
Please call 913-735-0384 for more information about services for psychological evaluations. Or click HERE to contact us.